- Send inquiry
- Inquiry processing time
- Payment for disclosure
- Rights of party in question, Law of Ukraine “On access to public information”
- Municipal Company for Waste Management information subject for public disclosure
Public information of Municipal Company for Waste Management is provided in accordance with Law of Ukraine “On Access to Public Information” and the latest edition of Law of Ukraine “On Information”. Suggestions – both individual and collective – are delivered via:
- Phone/fax: +38 (057) 728-02-71;
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- mail: Tobolska str., 38, Kharkiv 61072, Ukraine
Individuals and legal entities may also contact Municipal Company for Waste Management officials directly at:
Tobolska str., 38, Kharkiv 61072, Ukraine (hours of operation: Monday-Friday 8:00 to 12:00 and 13:00 to 17:00).
Written inquiries are submitted in any convenient form.
Information inquiry must contain:
- Name / Title of inquirer, post / e-mail address, phone number;
- Brief description of info or type, title, particulars, contents of document requested (if known by inquirer);
- Signature and date, if submitted in written form.
To faciliate processing of written inquiries, a request for information may be sent using Contact form.
INQUIRY PROCESSING TIME
According to the Law “On Access to Public Information”, the response to inquiry must be submitted no later than five working days from the day the inquiry is received.
In case an inquiry relates to information affecting life or freedom of an individual, regarding environmental conditions, quality of food and household items, accidents, catastrophes, natural hazards and other emergencies that have occurred or may occur and threaten the public safety, a respond must be submitted no later than 48 hours from the day of receiving the inquiry. However, it should be acknowledged that urgent inquiries shall be justified.
In case an inquiry relates to submission of large amounts of data or requires research within sufficient volumes of data, the data holder may extend respond submission period up 20 days with proper justification of such an extension. The inquirer shall be informed in writing about such extensions within 5 days after receipt of inquiry.
PAYMENT FOR DISCLOSURE
In accordance with Article 21 of the Law of Ukraine “On Access to Public Information” information upon request is provided free of charge. But, if information disclosure requires copying of more than 10 pages, the inquirer is to refund the actual costs of copying and printing. The amount of actual expenses for copying and printing is determined within the limits of the marginal rates established by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
The fee for copying (printing, scanning) documents provided following inquiry is charged starting from the eleventh page based on following rates:
Amountof actual expenses on copying or printing documents submitted upon inquiry
(UAH with no VAT per one page)
|No||Minimal wage*||Size A4 and smaller (incl. printing on both sides) – 0,1% of minimal wage||Size А3 and larger (incl. printing on both sides) – 0,2% of minimal wage||Documents of any size, if along with open info there is a limited access info which requires to be omitted, non-disclosed etc. (incl. printing on both sides) – 0,4% of minimal wage|
|Amount, UAH.||Date of putting into effect|
* – according to Law of Ukraine “On State Budget of Ukraine for 2019”.
Based on Cabinet resolution No740 dated 13.07.2011.
VAT is implied according to law in force.
Note. Amount of minimal wage for one page shall be set on the date of copying and printing
RIGHTS OF PARTY IN QUESTION, LAW OF UKRAINE “ON ACCESS TO PUBLIC INFORMATION”
In accordance with Article 10 of the Law of Ukraine “On Access to Public Information”, every individual has the right to:
1) to acknowledge during the period of collection of information, but before using it, the purpose of such collection, how and who collects such info and what is the application of it, the purpose of transfer and distribution or otherwise if stated by Law;
2) to have access to information being collected and saved;
3) to demand correction of inaccurate, incomplete, outdated information concerning oneself, deleting information about oneself which was collected, used or kept in breach of the Law;
4) to study information about third parties based on rule of court, if it is required to ensure and protect the rights and lawful interests;
5) for compensation in case of disclosure of information about individual in violation of the requirements defined by law.
In accordance with Article 19 of the Law of Ukraine “On Access to Public Information”, the inquirer has the right to contact the information manager with a request for information, regardless of whether this information concerns him personally or not, without explaining the reason for submitting such a request.
According to the Law “On Access to Public Information”, the response to an inquiry must be submitted no later than five working days from the day the inquiry is received. In case an inquiry relates to submission of large amounts of data or requires research within sufficient volumes of data, the respond submission period may be extended up to 20 days with proper justification of such an extension.
Decisions, actions or failure to act of the information manager can be appealed to the Director of the Department of Public Utilities of the Kharkiv City Council or in court. According to Article 23 of the Law of Ukraine “On Access to Public Information”, inquirer has the right to appeal the following:
1) denial of information request;
2) postponement of the request for information;
3) failure to respond to information request;
4) providing incomplete or incorrect information;
5) late submission of information;
6) failure by managers to disclose information in accordance with Section 15 of this Law;
7) other decisions, actions or omissions of information administrators violating the legal rights and interests of inquirer.
According to Article 23 of the Law “On Access to Public Information”, decisions, actions or inaction of information managers can be appealed to administrator’s superiors, higheer authorities or the court.
The appeal of decisions, actions or inactivity of information managers to the court is carried out in accordance with the Code of Administrative Procedure of Ukraine.
DENIAL AND POSTPONEMENT IN RESPONDING TO REQUEST FOR PUBLIC INFORMATION
In accordance with Article 22 of the Law of Ukraine “On Access to Public Information”:
The information manager has the right to refuse the request in case of following:
1) the manager does not possess and, based on his competence set by Law, does not have a duty to possess information requested;
2) the requested information belongs to the category of information with limited access in accordance with Part II of Article 6 of the Law;
3) individual submitted the request for information did not pay actual expenses provided for in Section 21 of the Law related to copying or printing;
4) failure to meet requirements to inquiry set in Part V of article 19 of the Law.
The response by information manager stating that the information may be obtained by inquirer from publicly available sources, or a response that is not substantive of the inquiry is considered as an unlawful refusal to provide information.
The information manager not possessing requested information, but which position or scope of duties presupposes acknowledgement of possessing party, shall forward the inquiry to the appropriate manager while notifying the requester immediately. In such a case, the inquiry respond period starts from the date it is received by appropriate manager.
Refusal to provide information upon request shall contain the following:
1) name and position of official in charge for inquiry review by information manager;
2) date of refuse;
3) grounded justification of refuse;
4) procedure to appeal the refuse;
Refusal to information request is submitted in writing.
A delay in responding a request for information is allowed if the requested information cannot be provided within the timeframe provided by the Law in case of occurrence of force majeure circumstances. The decision to delay is forwarded to inquirer in writing explaining the procedure for appealing such a decision.
The decision to delay responding a request for information should include:
1) name and position of official in charge for inquiry review by information manager;
2) date of delay note submission;
3) reasons the enquiry can not be responded within the timeframe provided by the Law;
4) date due the inquiry shall be responded;
MUNICIPAL COMPANY FOR WASTE MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SUBJECT FOR PUBLIC DISCLOSURE
Municipal Company for Waste Management publishes (updates) information to be disclosed as open data on Consolidated State Portal of open data at https://data.gov.ua/
Municipal Company for Waste Management publishes (updates) information to be disclosed as open data on Kharkiv City Web Portal of open data at http://data.city.kharkov.ua/
Information on utilities’ activities (including Municipal Company for Waste Management) owned by city of Kharkiv, in order to ensure openness and transparency in the activities of utilities based on Part 8 of Art. 78 of the Commercial Code of Ukraine, can be found at http://data.city.kharkov.ua/utilities.html